Scotland’s Budget 2018
Event Date: 8 November 2018
Time: 9am-11.30am (registration and refreshments from 8am)
We are delighted to announce the Fraser of Allander’s 3rd Scotland’s Budget event will take place on Thursday 8th November at Morton Fraser in Edinburgh.
Alongside the event, we’ll be publishing our annual report of Scotland’s devolved public finances and the choices, opportunities and risks facing the Scottish Government as it prepares to set its Budget for 2019/20.
We’re delighted that Paul Johnston – Director of the Institute for Fiscal Studies – will once again be joining us to provide his take on the outlook for the UK public finances.
The Scotland's Budget 2018 event will look at:
- Outlook for the Scottish Economy
- Outlook for the UK Public Finances in the Aftermath of the UK General Election
- Scotland's Tax Powers: Understanding the present and the possible
- Outlook for Scotland's Budget
- Choices and Challenges in Spending Commitments and Priorities
- Long-term Trends in Spending and the Outlook for the Future
To book your place and for more information on the event please see follow the link here.
Published: 14 August 2018